Erasmus+ Progetto EARN
ERASMUS+ STRATEŠKA PARTNERSTVA - STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP: PROJEKT EARN - PROJECT EARN
Erasmus+ è il nuovo programma dell'Unione Europea per la cooperazione nel settore dell'istruzione, della formazione, della gioventù e dello sport per il periodo 2014-2020. Il programma è progettato per migliorare le competenze e l'occupabilità dei giovani e la modernizzazione di istruzione, formazione e lavoro con i giovani.
L'obiettivo del progetto è rispondere con successo alla necessità di sviluppare competenze nella lavorazione della pietra (EARN). I partner del progetto sono rappresentanti dei datori di lavoro e le scuole di tre paesi coinvolti, la Camera dell'Artigianato di Sežana, la scuola ambientale di Lubiana, il Centro Kosovel, la Scuola professionale di Sežana, il Centro di formazione professionale Istituto Salesiano "San Zeno" di Verona, la scuola di scalpellino di Brac e il gruppo di eco-innovazione e sviluppo sociale CEDRA di Spalato.
La preparazione dei giovani che entrano nel mercato del lavoro è caratterizzata da una scarsa connessione tra il sistema di istruzione e il mercato del lavoro. Il rapporto tra la carenza di offerta e di competenze e la struttura educativa dei giovani in cerca di occupazione, è in gran parte non coordinata. Questo progetto ha l'obiettivo di colmare questa carenza.
IL PROGETTO AVRÀ UNA DURATA DI TRE ANNI
Il progetto avrà una durata di tre anni e prevederà molteplici esperienze dove saranno coinvolti gli allievi di tutti i soggetti partner. Tutti gli aggiornamenti verranno condivisi sul sito internet dell'Istituto Salesiano San Zeno e sui principali canali di comunicazione utilizzati dall'Istituto.
MANUALE SULLA FORMAZIONE PRATICA PER LA FORMAZIONE DI MARMISTA
Durante il progetto è stato elaborato un manuale unico nel suo genere, che diventerà punto di riferimento per le Scuole e per le Aziende del comparto.
Il manuale è stato presentato durante il "Dissemination Event” del progetto Erasmus+ Earn, tenuto il 23 giugno 2018. Un articolo completo sull'evento potete leggerlo qui.
IL GIORNALINO "SALESIANI A VERONA"
Leggi gli ultimi numeri del nostro giornalino di Istituto. Troverai tutti gli aggiornamenti sul progetto Erasmus+. Clicca sull'immagine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
ACTIVITIES - INVITATIONS
- 5 th of October 2015: 1. Kick off meeting
- 7 th of March – 11 th of March 2016: First professional training (study visit)
- 9 th of March: First meeting of the expert team in SLO
- 16th – 20th MAY 2017 - Third Study Visit Croatia - Invitation
- 16th – 20th MAY 2017 - Third Study Visit Croatia - Pucisca conference
- 20 th of May: Second international project meeting in Split
- 26 th of September – 30 th of September 2016: Second professional training, learning activities in Verona (Italy)
- 28 th of September 2016: 2 nd multiplier event – 2 nd second meeting of the expert team in Verona (scarica il programma)
- 18th December 2017: Invitation 4th Project Meeting of strategic partnership Erasmus+
THE IMPLEMENTED ACTIVITIES
- 1. Kick off meeting on OOZ Sežana
- The 1. Study visit within the project Learning for competence development in stonecutting EARN
- First meeting of the expert team within project Learning for competence development in stone cutting EARN
- The second meeting of project partners in Split
- Priročnik novega modela PUD in dobrih praks
Aktivnosti za pripravo priročnika novega modela PUD in drobrih praks
- Nov model praktičnega izobraževanja PUD za poklic kamnoseka
Aktivnosti za oblikovanje novega modela PUD za poklic kamnoseka
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP IN THE FIELD OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (KA2, ERASMUS+ PRORAMM), PROJECT LEARNING TO DEVELOP SKILLS IN STONECUTTING (EARN)
Erasmus+ is the EU programme which supports education, training, youth and sport. Its aim is to improve the level of key competences and skills, with particular regard to their relevance for the labor market and to modernize education, training and youth work.
Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business Sežana has successfully applied for Erasmus+ founds with the project Learning to develop skills in stonecutting (EARN). Project started in September 2015 and will finish in July 2018.
Project partnership consists from representatives from employers and form school from Italy, Slovenia and Croatia:
- The Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business Sežana from Slovenia as lead partner,
- The Secondary School of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Environmental Studies Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- The Higher Vocational College of the Srecko Kosovel School Centre, Sežana (Slovenia) - Institute Salesiano “San Zeno” from Verona (Italy),
- Slovenian Regional Economic Association from Trieste (Italy),
- Stonemasonry School from Brač (Croatia) and Cluster of eco-innovation and social development CEDRA from Split (Croatia).
The situation of young people entering the labor market is characterized by a bad connection between the education system and the labor market. Formal education institutions only marginally associated with the business sector, which makes young people (in addition to the right educational policies according to the needs of the labor market) is also a lack of practical experience. The proposed project will place particular emphasis on leveraging employers to provide practical training for the profession stonecutter, the first contact between the employer and the students, the method of placement and design of a new model of practical training. The relationship between students, employers and schools can be strengthened and improved in a very simple manner that does not require any special organizational changes only slightly different way of working and collaboration. The experience of participating partner countries point to the same practices and needs of target groups as in Slovenia. Employers who carry out practical training with work have a major impact on the further development of young people and their careers. Integrating education and practical training to work is one of the most important areas for the introduction of young people in the working process.
In the framework of the project EARN partners are developing a new model of practical training based on best practices and experiences of the partners. This model is based on the need to connect employer and student at the very beginning of educational process and by that achieve practical connection between basic knowledge of the profession and real needs of the employer. Students get chance to develop knowledge that is needed in the real work environment and employers get employee who is already trained for the job. Furthermore, it gives opportunity to the employer to co-create content of the practical training in schools.
Objectives of the project are:
- The exchange of knowledge and best practices between the partners.
- Establishment of a new strategic partnership associations, schools and employers (Sežana, Split, Trieste) and schools (Verona, Ljubljana, Brač, Sežana).
- Strengthening the impact on employers provide practical training.
- Upgrading the current cooperation partners with similar organizations in other countries and expanding this cooperation to new partners.
- Establishment and implementation of a new model of practical training "Learning for the development of competences".
- Acquisition of new skills and competences of teachers, educators and employers.
- Acquisition of new practical and useful knowledge for faster responsiveness, and the inclusion of students after school.
- Increasing interest among young people to the profession of stonecutting.
- Increasing the corporate interest among young people.
The proposed project contributes to greater integration synergy between educational institutions (schools, which educate the profession of stonecutting) and economic sectors (chambers of commerce, employers) and the establishment of a new model of practical job training. The added value of the project is to increase the responsiveness of students to the real working environment, acquire new practical and useful knowledge for faster integration into the labor market and the responsiveness of the students after school, getting a professional to identify and market knowledge acquired.
In the framework of the first five-day professional training hosted in Slovenia by The Secondary School of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Environmental Studies Ljubljana, participants were introduced with some best practices in the field of practical training. They have visited stone cutting craft workshop with the oldest family tradition and modern international company. Apart from learning how cooperation between school and companies works, they have also learned a lot about quarrying activity and stone heritage in Slovenia. Participants have discussed differences between vocational education systems in all three countries and exchanged experiences with partners and stone cutting companies.
The second five-day training will be hosted by Institute Salesiano “San Zeno” in Verona. Participants will learn about educational system in the field of stonecutting in Italy. Additionally they will continue their work on the development and framing of the new model of practical training. The second multiplication event will take place on Wednesday, 28th of September at the INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR FOR STONE DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY Marmomacc, where content of the project, its goals and midterm achievements will be presented to the wider public.
For more information please contact: Luca Finelli email@example.com.
ARTICOLI PUBBLICATI CHE PARLANO DEL PROGETTO EARN
- Progetto EARN - Kick-off meeting - ottobre 2015
- Progetto EARN - Primo incontro progetto e visita studio - marzo 2016
- Progetto EARN - Press release - settembre 2016
- Progetto EARN - programma Marmomacc - 28 ottobre 2016
- Progetto EARN - L'Arena - Croati e Sloveni scoprono il settore lapideo - novembre 2016
- Progetto EARN - Meeting di progetto - novembre 2016
- Progetto EARN - Meeting a Sezana - gennaio 2017
- Progetto EARN - Terzo incontro progetto e visita studio - maggio 2017
- Progetto EARN - Rivista Salesiani San Zeno - Il progetto EARN - giugno 2017
- Progetto EARN - Rivista Salesiani San Zeno - Progetto Erasmus - gennaio 2018
- Progetto EARN - Implementazione manuale alla Scuola del Marmo - marzo 2018
- Progetto EARN - Evento Finale 23 giugno 2018
- Progetto EARN - Invito evento finale 23 giugno 2018
- Progetto EARN - L Arena articolo evento finale 23 giugno 2018
Oppure compila il form: